PassDirector for iPhoneand Mac OS X is a secure personal database for sensitive private information, it uses an industry standard AES-256 encryption to protect your data. The password is never stored in your iPhone. If the password is forgotten or your iPhone is lost or stolen, it is not possible to retrieve your data by any way.
PassDirector for Mac OS X provides a complete synchronization between your iPhone and the desktop computer, and lets you add, edit, delete and search your data in a similar way as it is done on your iPhone. Furthemore, the desktop version of PassDirector allows a complete backup of your data.
|Database for sensitive data:
- bank accounts
- credit cards
- email accounts
- serial numbers
- hardware passwords
- Internet connection passwords
- phone numbers
- any other sensitive information
- PassDirector uses strong, industry standard AES-256 encryption, all cryptographic operations are performed using standard iPhone libraries.
- The password is not stored in iPhone, it cannot be retrieved by any way, it is used only when it is entered after starting PassDirector.
- The password must be remembered carefully.
If it is forgotten, it will not be possible to retrieve the data and they will be lost.
- The same database is used on Mac and your iPhone.
- syncing between Mac and iPhone over the Wi-Fi connection
- The same database is used on your Mac and your iPhone.
- syncing between Mac and iPhone using iCloud
(To synchronize with iCloud, the iCloud service is required to be subscribed from Apple.)
- compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
- requires iOS 5.1 or later
- Mac OS X version of PassDirector